Against Animal Testing

2010/11/20

Gorgeous Redheads

As I'm thinking about coloring my hair (again) RED (again) I looked up some famous and fabulous Redheads, here they are:
First of all the one and only Mrs. Jessica Rabbit!




The most well known Redhead of our times (or of the Sixties in NYC, Madison Avenue):
Joan Holloway/Harris (Christina Hendricks)





A young and gorgeous redheaded singer: Paloma Faith



and another British Redhead of our days:
Kate Nash


My personal favourite: Shirley Manson of Garbage


And one of the greatest women of Hollywood: Katherine Hepburn


But the best of all, my favourite Redhead of all times was my Mom. She was a real Redhead and she was a very beautiful women and I miss her every single day of my life since she passed away...

LOVE❤
Tanja

2 comments: