Against Animal Testing

2010/11/28

Beanies

I started something new. As I work a lot and sometimes come home really late, I wanted to do something creative that doesn't take to much time and effort but is fun anyway. So I started crocheting! I must say, I love it! Much more than knitting, it's easyer, faster, and you have only one needle, so you can always carry it in your handbag wherever you go (I do).
Here is my output of last week,
Beanies:
Black Beauty

Two shades of Grey with a matching scarf

Melange Pink and Green (my favourite color combination)

Pink!

Dark Plum with a Vintage button
Last week's collection

I am thinking of making an Etsy Shop with some Beanies and other stuff... what do you think? I would really like to know your opinions, please leave a comment! Thank you very much,
Love,
Tanja

2 comments:

  1. wow sis!! You are amazing! Love it! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. haben will!!!! so beanies....sind wirklich schön. einmal in schwarz und einmal in hellem beige bitte :)

    ReplyDelete